Welcome to online registration for Fort Hunt Youth Lacrosse. Please carefully review the program information below, then select the appropriate grade/age program division and click on the green and white REGISTER. All players must register online using a PC or Mac. If during Sign In, you’re unsure of your password... instead of creating a new duplicate member account, please enter your e-mail only to receive password reset instructions. To be properly registered, players must:
- Have current US Lacrosse membership/insurance through the program end date.
- Cost: $30/youth; $35/HS student; $55/adult.
- Boy's only: Verify player's age using the new US Lacrosse age verification system.
- Why: To ensure that players are grouped appropriately to keep players safe and to help make competition fair.
- Cost: Free.
Scan or photograph your player's birth certificate, hospital birth letter, dependent ID, state-issued ID, etc.
Upload your scan or photo to USL online system.
USL will review your documentation, record the birth date in their system and then permanently delete your uploaded document.
You'll receive a confirmation email, and you’re done. This is a one-time process that is good for the lifetime of your child’s USL membership.
Secure and Easy To Use: The new USL age verification system is secure and easy to use. Age verification uses SSL technology, the standard for transmitting sensitive information online.
- Complete the entire online registration form, regardless of payment method.
- Parents must certify player’s birth date, grade, and primary living residence during online registration.
- Pay online using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). If you do not wish to pay online, then please contact the lacrosse commissioner.
- Please note only the lacrosse commissioners can accept checks. Coaches are not permitted to accept checks.
- FHYAA requires a $25 administration fee for refunds. Refund amount is determined on a case by case basis.
- Boy’s 8 and under (8U) and Girls K/1/2 play in Fort Hunt house league generally on either local grass or turf fields.
- Each registrant will be assigned to a team.
- Each youth will play a minimum of 25% each game.
Having difficulty using online registration? US Lacrosse reports some members may have inadvertently created a duplicate account or have a discrepancy in birth date, address, or email between US Lacrosse and League Athletics. To correct US Lacrosse membership info, contact the Customer Support Center at 410-235-6882 option 102.
Questions: Visit www.FortHuntLax.org or contact girl’s commissioner
(m:703-867-9465), boy's commissioner
(m:703-350-7791), or registrar
Register by selecting the grade/age program division below and click on the green and white Register.