The Fort Hunt area offers several lacrosse clinics to improve play while having fun with HS or college players.
Bishop Ireton HS winter indoor lacrosse clinic for girls in grades 5 through 8.
- BI Coach Rick Sofield hosts a girl's indoor lacrosse clinic on Sunday mornings, 8:30-10:30am, between December 6 and February 14 (excluding Dec 27) at Godley gym, BIHS.
- $250 for 10 sessions. - Download and complete the consent form including US Lacrosse Membership number.
Episcopal HS winter indoor youth lacrosse clinic for boys and girls in grades 5 through 8.
- $30 participation fee for a single session between 10am-12pm on Sunday, December 13 in Flippin Field House, EHS.
- Register online as spots will be limited.
- Bring $30 (cash or check) to check-in beginning 9:30am.
- 100% of proceeds donated to Play4TheCure – the official sports fundraising platform for the National Foundation for Cancer Research.
Elevation Lacrosse winter indoor lacrosse clinic for girls in grades 3 through 8. - Elevation Director Erin Hellmold along with HS and former college players will coach girls on four Sundays in January in Mount Vernon HS Gym.
- $95 for 4 sessions between 2-4pm on four Sundays afternoons in January.
- Register online at www.ElevationLax.org/registration > Register Now.
Fort Hunt Youth Lacrosse will host frostbite "tune-up" clinics. Stay tuned for details.